Canvas Category: Software : Operational Technology : Industrial Robot
Flexxbotics aims to optimize collaborative robot changeover through intuitive software and hardware robot productivity tools. Our workcell digitalization is the backbone of the Smart Factory delivering autonomous process control for next generation machining environments. We enable robot-driven manufacturing at scale. Our SaaS/hybrid solutions featuring our breakthrough, the FlexxCORE technology, seamlessly connects and coordinates robots with existing automation equipment, IT systems and people. More powerful, flexible and open, our capabilities revolutionize the use of robotics in complex production.
Flexxbotics Delivers Robot Compatibility with Haas Automation CNC Machines and Equipment
Flexxbotics, delivering workcell digitalization for robot-driven manufacturing, today announced robot machine tending connectivity compatible with the full range of Haas Automation machine tools including vertical machining centers, horizontal machining centers, CNC lathes, and rotary tables, as well as, five-axis and specialty machines. With Flexxbotics, next generation machining environments running robotics with Haas Automation equipment achieve greater throughput, higher yields and increased profit per part.
Flexxbotics’ patent-pending FlexxCORE technology enables robots to securely connect and communicate with Haas Automation equipment in the smart factory to provide more powerful, flexible and open connectivity than previously possible. Flexxbotics compatibility includes the Haas Next Generation Control, as well as, Haas Serial and I/O for interfacing to both current and older models.
Flexxbotics Partners with Applied Automation to Expand Presence in North America
Flexxbotics, delivering workcell digitalization for robot-driven manufacturing, today announced it has expanded its partner network with Applied Automation, a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider.
Flexxbotics workcell digitalization is the backbone of the Smart Factory delivering autonomous process control for next generation machining environments utilizing robotics. The SaaS/hybrid solutions are specifically designed to enable robot-driven manufacturing at scale. Flexxbotics breakthrough innovation, the unique FlexxCORE™ technology, seamlessly connects and coordinates robots with existing automation equipment, IT systems and people.
Hexagon's Sixth Sense Announces Nine Startups to Transform Manufacturing Sustainability and Digital Reality
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division announced the nine manufacturing startups chosen for its third Sixth Sense cohort. The nine startups are:
- Acerta Analytics, Canada: Acerta Analytics provides advanced analytics solutions that leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence (ML/AI) to turn complex product data into actionable insights. The solution enables automakers and suppliers of complex vehicle parts to improve quality in manufacturing processes and supports early defect detection.
- Circularise, Netherlands: Circularise offers digital product passports for end-to-end traceability and secure data exchange in industrial supply chains. Its technology helps companies achieve transparency and sustainability by tracking the lifecycle of products and materials.
- Dessia, France: Dessia offers a platform featuring virtual “bots” that serve as companions to assist engineers in designing mechanical systems. These virtual assistants provide support and insights throughout the design process.
- Flexxbotics, Boston, US: Flexxbotics specialises in enabling high-mix automation-intensive manufacturers to create flexible next-generation machining environments. It utilises breakthrough FlexxCORE™ technology to seamlessly connect and coordinate collaborative robots with existing automation equipment, IT systems, and personnel to deliver autonomous process control.
- Launchpad, Los Angeles, US: Launchpad utilises AI and advanced simulation technologies to automate aspects of the design, procurement, and manufacturing process. Its focus is on concepts like mass customization, micro-factories, and software-defined robotics to create shorter supply chains, reduce waste, and deliver new features faster in the manufacturing industry.
- Rafinex, Luxembourg: Rafinex’s stochastic AI topology optimization for safe, lightweight designs. This technology actively manages uncertainty and risks of real-life variability to create uniquely robust designs that remain safe even in off-design load conditions for application in safety-critical performance sectors such as aerospace, automotive, and tooling.
- RV Magnetics, Slovakia: RV Magnetics has developed the world’s smallest passive sensor based on MicroWire technology. This sensor combines unique capabilities from electromechanics, electronics, chemistry, physics, applied magnetism, and industrial design, offering diverse applications.
- ToffeeAM, London, UK: ToffeeAM provides state-of-the-art multi-physics generative design software for engineering. Its mission is to empower engineers to optimise engineering components and systems efficiently, enabling them to go further and faster in design processes.
- Zaptic, Manchester, UK: Zaptic provides job instruction and collaboration tools for frontline teams, along with a no-code toolkit designed to accelerate the digital transformation of daily operations. The solutions help organizations streamline processes and improve communication among frontline workers.
Datanomix and Flexxbotics Partner to Automate Production Monitoring for Universal Robots
Datanomix, maker of the industry’s only Automated Production Intelligence™ software platform, announced support for monitoring Universal Robots for real-time visibility into robot performance. By partnering with Flexxbotics, a leader in robotics process improvement technology, Datanomix extends its automated production intelligence coverage to Universal Robot cells, helping power lights-out and automated operations at precision manufacturers.